information habitat's mission
co-facilitation of peaceful, creative, participatory global transition to knowledge-based societies, economies, and environments - and to the as-yet-unfulfilled promise of a new millennium
- cultivating holistic appreciation of fundamental properties of information, information systems and networks, and the freedom that these properties can offer from the constraints of the laws of conservation of mass and energy
- collaboration in the development and dissemination of open source platforms for broad-based public participation in policy dialogue and decision-making at local, national and international levels
- fostering the recognition of one light in all sentient beings and in all of creation, and promoting appreciative public exploration of the properties of the peace cubes / virtual light and colour cubes as icons of one light in all
- discovery, design, creation and exploration of networks of digital bridges - bridges between the material and the digital realms, bridges across digital divides of all forms; digital bridges between different cultures, beliefs and ways of being in the world; digital bridges to a knowledge-based world
- development of an open source pre-k to 100+ curriculum in information ecology - from elementary to advanced levels in the arts, sciences, theory, practice, learning and teaching of information ecology.